8:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – Students report to Classes
8:45 a.m. – Classes Begin
|3:10 p.m.||Daycare riders released|
|3:15 p.m.||Walkers, parent pick-ups, and first wave bus riders|
|3:20 p.m.||Second wave bus riders|
|3:25 p.m.||Third wave bus riders|
- School begins promptly at 8:45 a.m. Students may be dropped off after 8:10 a.m. and will report directly to the cafeteria until the first bell rings at 8:30 a.m.
- Children entering school after 8:45 a.m. must be brought to the office for a late pass.
- Dismissal time for all pick-up students is 3:15 p.m. Students will report to the pick-up zone and will sit quietly.
- Please stay in your car – Do not leave your car unattended. Your child will be called and escorted to you.
- Please drive to the front of the pickup line, do not stop by the kindergarten wing, and maintain a single line of traffic.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping create a safe, effective drop-off/pick-up zone. The safety of our students is of the utmost importance!