|Peter Crespo||Athletic Director|
|Pat Seidel||Head Coach||Wrestling|
|Paul Martinez||Assistant Coach||Wrestling|
|Rocky Ray||Assistant Coach||Wrestling|
|Sophia Witherspoon||Assistant Coach||Tennis|
|Jeannie Glenton||Head Coach||Tennis|
|Deann Justice||Head Coach||Girl's Weightlifting|
|Donteria Evans||Assistant Coach||Girl's Weightlifting|
|Katie Clive||Head Coach||Softball|
|Jessica Shovan||Assistant Coach||Softball|
|Erik Wile||Head Coach||Girl's Golf|
|Coach Witherspoon||Head Coach||Girl's Basketball|
|Naomi Chedda||Assistant Coach||Girl's Basketball|
|Heather Gray||Assistant Coach||Girl's Basketball|
|Rafael Chavez||Head Coach||Cross Country|
|Dana Banks||Assistant Coach||Cross Country|
|Omar Calderon||Head Coach||Boy's Varsity Soccer|
|Nick Nunes||Assistant Coach||Boy's Varsity Soccer|
|Chris Maxon||Head Coach||Boy's Basketball|
|Julius Zachery||Assistant Coach||Boy's Basketball|
|Mason Brown||Assistant Coach||Boy's Basketball|
|Josh Knight||Assistant Coach||Boy's Basketball|
|Jonathan Gary||Assistant Coach||Boy's Basketball|
|Jessica Shovan||Head Coach||Bowling|
|Christy Quigley||Head Coach||Volleyball|
|Jessica Hampton||Assistant Coach||Volleyball|
|Heather Gray||Head Coach||Swimming|
|Heather Blackmon||Assistant Coach||Swimming|
|Kathryn Clive||Head Coach||Softball|
|Michael Brooks||Head Coach||Boy's Golf|
|Sherry Linton||Head Coach||Cheerleading|
|Jeff Cameron||Head Coach||Football|
|Tyler Gaskin||JV Coach||Football|
|Stacy Noble||JV Coach||Football|
|Luca Bradley||JV Coach||Football|
|Shane Whiteley||JV Coach||Football|
|Richard Williams||JV Coach||Football|
|Josh Knight||JV Coach||Football|
|Daniel Addo||JV Coach||Football|
|Jeannie Glenton||Assistant Coach||Girl's Weightlifting|
|Brad Paulson||Head Coach||Girl's Weightlifting|
|Dean DeAguiar||Head Coach||Girl's Soccer|
|Mandy Thompson||Assistant Coach||Girl's Soccer|
Athletic Director, Peter Crespo
Physical Education Department Chair, Sports Information Director
Sports Information Director, Jean Glenton
First Aid Coordinators
General Athletic Regulations
- Academic work, conduct, and attendance must be satisfactory. Minimum 2.0 G.P.A.
- Athletes must be in attendance at school on days of all practices and games.
- Athletes must abide by all of the rules and regulations as set up for the various sports by the FHSAA and by the coaching staff of each sport.
- Must be a bonafide student of Fort Pierce Central High School who has been assigned to attend this school by student assignment.
- Any student on the obligation list at Fort Pierce Center High School must clear the obligation prior to participating on a school team.
- The limit of eligibility is four years. Each student has four years to participate in athletics from the day they first successfully complete the eighth grade. In order to participate, all other requirements of eligibility must be met by the student-athlete and must be under 19 years 9 months of age.
All ninth grade students who have been regularly promoted will be eligible for the fall semester. At the conclusion of the first semester, the student must have a 2.0 grade point average in order to remain eligible. If a 9th grade student is promoted with AIP from the 8th grade as a result of failing a core curriculum subject she/he is ineligible to participate as an athlete until she/he have earned a 2.0 grade point average for a semester (18 weeks). This is a state rule. A 2.0 grade point average must be maintained for the remainder of the students’ high school years in order to be eligible for athletics. Any ninth grader who loses eligibility during the first semester and then earns a 2.0 or higher grade point average for the second semester may be declared eligible at the beginning of the tenth grade. Eligibility will be restored to 10th graders who have earned a 2.0 during the second semester of their freshman year and who sign a contract of academic performance to maintain at least a 2.0 each semester. Student-athletes under this contract must raise their overall grade point average to a 2.0 by the 11th grade to remain eligible under this program.
Academic Eligibility is based upon cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or above since entering the ninth grade.