Our interdisciplinary curriculum allows students to take an active part in their learning. Students learn by doing, being actively engaged in direct hands-on experiences and by seeing things happen. The goal is to make learning understandable and enjoyable for all students.
- A school climate with a strong academic emphasis happens daily.
- Kids at Hope philosophy exists across our campus that All Children are Capable of Success, No Exceptions!
- We continually seek the best research based educational practices for the growth of our students.
- Clearly articulated learning goals will be supported each day in the classroom.
- Reading across the curriculum is established and maintained daily.
- Instruction is planned and delivered each day following state expectation supporting college and career readiness.
- FPMSA is staffed with dedicated, caring and experienced professionals.