As you begin shopping for a dress/suit, please keep these guidelines in mind. The dress code will be strictly enforced. If you are uncertain about a garment, bring it in or take a photo of it and present it to the senior adviser or an administrator for approval. Furthermore, students and/or guests will not be allowed to participate in the prom if their attire is determined to be inappropriate. No refunds will be given.
Girls Dress Code:
* Dresses may not be cut below the bust line. Cleavage is not allowed
* Dresses may be spaghetti strapped, halter topped, or one shoulder, but must not be strapless.
* Midriffs must not be exposed. This includes the front and sides of the dress.
* Dresses may have the back exposed, but it must not fall below the navel.
* Dresses must not have a slit that exceeds mid-thigh.
* Dress length must be below the fingertips, and should not rise when moving.
Boys Dress Code:
* Suits or tuxedos must be worn along with a tie and dress shoes.
* Pants should fit properly on the hip and not sag below the waistline.
* Shirts must be buttoned up to at least the second button from the collar.
2015 Freshman Registration is now available. This document contains all of the courses available for incoming freshmen at Ft. Pierce Westwood.
For additional course details and information, please refer to the Curriculum Guide. These are available in the links below and on the “Handbooks and Guides” menu.Read More
View the link below for the complete senior activity calendar for the class of 2014.Read More