TARDY/EARLY PICK-UP/EARLY DISMISSAL DAYS
Students are marked tardy if they arrive late or are picked up early from school (unless there is a documented appointment). Students should not be picked up after 2:45 pm each day or 12:45 pm on early dismissal days.
Every Student, Every Day: A National Initiative to Address and Eliminate Chronic Absenteeism!
Did You Know?
- Chronic absenteeism means missing 10% or more of school days in a year
- 5 to 7.5 million students are chronically absent each year
- Students who are chronically absent are less likely to succeed academically and more like to drop out of school.
- Attending school everyday increases a child’s chances of success in school and in life.
- A student is chronically absent if he or she misses as few as 2 days of school a month.
- 2 DAYS A MONTH X 9 MONTHS = CHRONIC ABSENCE
Did you know you can check your child’s attendance and grades on skyward portal? Even if you have never signed up…you can log on using your child’s 562# and lunch number.
Sunshine State Young Readers Award 2016-2017 Lists
Click on the links below to view the SSYRA lists.
NEW: 2016-2017 District Calendar Calendar2016-2017
News from the Nest (Parent Newsletter)
NEW: Supply List for 2016-2017