As we embark on another new year, we are always very appreciative of our volunteers. You “Make The Difference”! Per the new district policy, all volunteers must be approved each year. Everyone must re-apply for the 2016-17 school year. You must be an approved volunteer to attend field trips. Applications are valid for 2 years. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Heather Ritter, at 337-6730 or email@example.com
The district is no longer processing paper applications. Here are the step by step directions for accessing the electronic/online applications:
* Go to the District Website: www.stlucieschools.org
* Click on the Apply for a Job Tab located on the right side of the page.
* Click on the link: Click to view current job openings.
* Under the Position heading, select Volunteer.
* Under the Assignment heading, select Volunteer (Non-Paid).
* Under the Location heading, select Countywide.
* Click on the Search for Posted Positions button.
* Select Volunteer and click Apply for Posted Position.
* You will be prompted to create a username and password.
* Please keep this for your records.
* There are three mandatory sections that must be completed before the application will be accessible for clearance and approval.
* You will receive an e-mail notification when you have been approved to volunteer.