- Deadline for tickets is February 22, 2017.
- Cost is $105.
Senior Days – March 22 – 24
- We must have at least 50 seniors to make this happen.
- $60 per person.
March 22, 2017 Cracker Barrel for Breakfast – Jensen Beach
- Momma’s Pancake Breakfast – Three freshly made pancakes with your choice of any fruit topping or warmed bottle of 100% Pure Natural Syrup plus two eggs cooked to order and your choice of Smoked Sausage Patties.
- Sunrise Sampler – Two eggs cooked to order with grits, sawmill gravy, homemade buttermilk biscuits, real butter and the best preserves, jams and apple butter plus fried applies ad hash brown casserole and sampling of smoked sausage country ham and thick sliced bacon.
- Grandpa’s Country Fried Breakfast – Two eggs cooked to order with grits, sawmill gravy, homemade buttermilk biscuits real butter and the best preserves, jams, and apple butter plus fried apples or hash brown casserole and chicken fried chicken or country fried steak.
- Served with one drink – plus water
March 22, 2017 Skate Zone – 8125 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth
- Ice skating – dress warm – bring a jacket, extra socks, we don’t want you getting blisters.
March 23, 2017
- Breakfast – Doughnuts & Juice
- Movie – TBD (Private Showing of an appropriate movie)
- Lunch on your own or shopping
March 24, 2017 – Field Day at the Savannas Park
- Students meet at the Park
- First 40 can go kayaking and canoeing starting at 8:30am
- Softball, Sand Volleyball, etc.
- Lunch – provided
- Seniors will only be given five (5) tickets.
- All individuals must have a ticket including babies and small children.