Wednesday October 15th is the Senior breakfast. The Breakfast will take place 1st and 2nd block. Students will return to school by 10:30am.
Instructions for students who are attending.
1. Students will go directly to Golden Corral on St Lucie West Blvd. You will NOT go to school first.
2. Students need to report to the Golden Corral by 7:15 to check in.
3. Students who arrive after 7:30 will be directed to go to school and will forfeit their breakfast money.
4. Students who have a 3rd block (5th period) and attend the breakfast MUST return to school. Attendance will be taken and skipping Seniors will be written a detention.
5. Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from Golden Corral.
6. Students who have not pre-paid will not be allowed to attend.
The Parent Academy reaches out to all parents by providing information, connections to community resources, and parent development activities throughout the community. Beyond improving the quality of life for families and children in St. Lucie County, the resources available at Parent Academy can benefit our entire community. Parent Academy resources build stronger families. Stronger families produce more well-adjusted children, leading to lower crime rates, improved health, and better educational outcomes and earning potential. Parent Academy initiatives are also designed to increase communication among community resources, giving families access to services that they might otherwise not utilize.
Thursday, October 29th – 7:00 PM (please arrive by 6:45)
SLWCH – Gym – Bonfire following class competition
**HOMECOMING PEP RALLY – October 10th
SPIRIT DAY – SHOW YOUR SCHOOL PRIDE BY WEARING THE SCHOOL COLORS
**HOMECOMING FOOTBALL GAME –
October 10th – 7:00pm South County Stadium playing Sebastian
**HOMECOMING DANCE THEME: FIRE AND ICE
October 11th – 7:00 PM-11:30 PM – SLWCH Gym
Semi-Formal attire is required for the Homecoming Dance. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. Dresses may be no shorter than mid-thigh
b. Backless dresses may be no lower than mid-back (NOT at waist line)
c. Midriff must be covered
d. Dresses may have no holes that reveal stomach, sides, or other body parts deemed inappropriate
e. Dresses may have slits, no higher than mid-thigh
f. Dresses may have sheer fabric. However, the solid fabric sections must meet the dress code
g. No jeans, No shorts, No tennis shoes, No tee shirts, No baseball caps, No bandanas, No flags