For the second year in a row, the St Lucie West Centennial Culinary Eagles have won the St Lucie County Culinary Showcase.The St Lucie Public Schools Culinary Arts Showcase was held on December 10th at the St. Lucie Civic Center in Port St Lucie. There were culinary creations...Read More
Our Mission: SLWCHS provides a safe environment wherein students are engaged in a rich and rigorous curriculum resulting in responsible, contributing citizens of a diverse and dynamic world. Our Beliefs: St. Lucie West Centennial promotes a safe and supportive environment that...Read More
Home of the Fighting Eagles
We are selling the Senior t-shirts and hoodies again in our online store!
The store will be open until midnight on 31 January.
I have 30 seats left to attend Grad Bash. They are on a first come first serve basis. To reserve your seat, you must have the full $115 in cash or money order AND all required forms with notarization. There are no partial payments!!
No, I will not hold a spot for you while you “run get___”.
I will only be “open for business” Monday/Tuesday during C lunch and Wednesday after school until 12pm. Do NOT disrupt my class!
IF there are still seats left after 12pm on Wednesday, I will put out another message with the next dates/times.
I am the ONLY person authorized to accept GradBash forms and payments. If you give it to someone else…. that’s on you.
Don’t forget to be in Dress Code!!!!!!!
DRESS CODE POLICY SLW CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL
1. Shirt/Polo MUST have a collar
2. Collared shirt/polo may be any color or pattern
3. No sleeveless collared shirts/polo
4. Jeans/Pants may not have any rips/tears/slits. Cloth underneath
rips/tears/slits is not acceptable
5. Shorts/Skirts must be knee length. No rips/tears/slits in shorts or skirts.
Cloth underneath rips/tears/slits is not acceptable
6. No leggings, jeggings or yoga pants
7. No sweatpants or pajama pants
8. No bandanas on head or any part of the body
9. No hats of any kind
10. Jeans/Pants/Shorts must be at the waist. No sagging of the