Click the following link for: FASFA Nights Flyer then come back to this page.
This online event will be taking the place of our annual FAFSA Parent Workshop. Please make sure to log in on one of the scheduled dates to receive valuable information and assistance with completing the FAFSA.
Use the link below to create your FSA ID prior to the event so that you can create your account.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE YOUR FAFSA:
Your Social Security number for parents and student (or permanent resident number)
- Date of birth of parents and student
- Your 2019 recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned
- Bank statements for checking, savings and other asset accounts
- Investment records, including 529 plans or other prepaid college plans (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (such as child support received and untaxed pensions)
- An FSA ID. A new FSA ID must be created for both the student and one parent.
- Permanent Residency card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Driver’s license number (if you have one)
To distribute attendance, schools have dedicated sessions. However, students and families are welcome to join another any date.
All sessions are 6pm.
Oct 15: LPA
Oct 20: PSLHS
Oct 21: SLWCHS, Mosaic Digital Academy
Oct 28: WestPrep, FPC
Oct 29: PBPA, TCHS, Dale Cassens
Each session will have the same link:
Call in anonymously. Attendees using this PIN appear as anonymous callers in the session.