During this transitional time for teaching and learning, we want to keep you informed of updates coming from the district office.
Welcome Back Morningside Families!
Please review the important information below carefully.
- All parents MUST use the Daily Home Screening Tool to see if their student has any of the symptoms listed. If you check “yes” for any of the symptoms, then you MUST keep your child at home and seek advice from your health care provider. https://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/pdf/DailyHomeScreening.pdf
- Adhere to Health Department quarantine directives.
- Encourage your student to wash their hands frequently during the day using soap and water or use hand sanitizer which will be available in every classroom and on every bus.
- Students and staff will adhere to social distancing guidelines whenever possible.
- High touch areas will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Face Coverings are required for all students and staff.
The Guide can be accessed using this link. https://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/lets-stay-healthy-together.pdf. The Guide is available in three languages on the District homepage.
We are encouraging parents to drive students to school if they can or have students walk or ride their bikes if they have a safe route to school.
To register for bus service or to find your bus route, please visit the transportation webpage at https://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/departments/transportation/.
Meal Benefit Application
Click here to complete your meal benefit application prior to August 24th. All students regardless of last year’s status needs to complete a new application. https://foodservice.stlucie.k12.fl.us/
Important Information for MySchool Online Students
Please visit the new MySchool Online Website for “How To” video tutorials and all the information that you need to get started with MySchool Online. https://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/myschool-online/.
- School Start and End Time
8:45am – 3:15pm
- School Drop off time
Parents we appreciate your patience as we work through our arrival and dismissal procedures. Since all students will not sit outside, it will take longer for us to dismiss students to cars. So please be patient.
- Medicine for Clinic and Immunization Records
Please Contact Mrs. Rodriguez our School Nurse 772-337-6733
- Helpful Phone Numbers
Front Office: 772-337-6730
Guidance Office: 772-337-6134
Resources and instructions for those attending MySchool Online: