Please review our frequently asked questions list regarding laptop distribution.
1. What if I am out of town on the day of Laptop Distribution?
The in-school distribution will take three to five school days for the student to get a laptop. Student or parent must go to room 941B to pay the annual fee. Laptops will be issued based on the receipt date.
2. I am unable to come because I am scheduled to work. Can my student come with another adult or alone?
3. What if I have students in different grades? Can I bring both during the designated time for one grade?
4. Last year, my student’s charger was either stolen or lost. How can we keep track of the charger more responsibly this year?
This year, each charger will be bar coded before being assigned to the student. Please urge student to neither loan their charger to anyone nor leave it unattended. The replacement cost is $30. The chargers for the Dell 3390 2-in-1 are different than those used in the past four years.
5. My student destroyed their laptop last year and their laptop privileges were rescinded. Will they be able to get a laptop this year?
It depends on the damage. However, if there were multiple broken screens, the student may get a laptop only with the purchase of our recommended laptop case to mitigate damages this year. Deliberate destruction will be reviewed by the principal.