Cafeteria Manager – Cynthia Dekle
Did you know that you can apply for free or reduced meals for your child on the district website? You may apply at St. Lucie Nutrition.
A letter will be sent home with your child as soon as the application has been approved/rejected.
- Breakfast – Begins at 8:00 am. All students receive free breakfast. Students wanting breakfast should report directly to the cafeteria.
- Lunch – Students eat with their class. All students receive free lunch.
- Lunch boxes/bags are permitted. NO glass products are allowed. No gum, candy, or soda.
- Birthdays are celebrated during lunch. Cookies or cupcakes can be sent for the entire class but must be sealed. No home-baked goods will be distributed to students.
Manatee Academy Cafeteria Rules
Stay on Task
- Stay seated at your table – Raise your hand for assistance
- Eat your own food
- Clean your own area – No food leaves the cafeteria
- Listen for instructions
- Walk in a line
- Hands, feet, utensils, food, trays, and other items to yourself
- Say “Please, Thank you and Excuse me”
- Use inside voices