Welcome Back St. Lucie Elementary Families!
We are excited to start the 2020-2021 school year! Please review the important information in this email carefully.
- All parents MUST use the Daily Home Screening Tool to see if their student has any of the symptoms listed. If you check “yes” for any of the symptoms, then you MUST keep your child at home and seek advice from your health care provider. https://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/pdf/DailyHomeScreening.pdf
- Adhere to Health Department quarantine directives.
- Encourage your student to wash their hands frequently during the day using soap and water or use hand sanitizer which will be available in every classroom and on every bus.
- Students and staff will adhere to social distancing guidelines whenever possible.
- High touch areas will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Face Coverings are required for all students and staff.
Let’s Stay Healthy Together: A Parent and Student Guide to Reopening Schools
The Guide can be accessed using this link. http://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/seasonal/lets-stay-healthy-together.pdf.
We are encouraging parents to drive students to school if they can or have students walk or ride their bikes if they have a safe route to school.
To register for bus service or to find your bus route, please visit the transportation webpage at https://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/departments/transportation/.
General Reminders for St. Lucie Elementary
- School Start and End Time: 8:30-3:20
- School Drop off time: 8:00 AM
- Arrival: When students arrive on campus, they will go to their classrooms. Breakfast for VPK, Kindergarten, and 1st grade will be served in the classroom. Breakfast for 2nd-5th grades will be served in their hallways to eat in their classrooms.
- Dismissal: All students at St. Lucie Elementary will be provided a bookbag tag which indicates how that student goes home. Please make sure this tag remains on their bookbag through at least the first 2 weeks of school.