Parkway Elementary School’s PTO is an organization of
- other interested adults
providing services to students, parents, staff members and the community.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- The primary goal of our organization is to provide opportunities to our students to enhance their educational experiences.
- To encourage parent, public, and teacher involvement in Parkway Elementary.
Activities sponsored by the PTO include
- a holiday store,
- regularly scheduled meetings and
- incentive program assistance.
Our PTO officers encourage your participation.