Tips for parents to prepare your child for a testing session:
1. Mark testing days on your calendar to help remind you and your child when their testing will take place.
2. Make sure your child gets at least their normal amount of sleep the night before the test.
3. The student should eat a nutritious and filling breakfast.
4. Make sure the student is on time on the day of testing.
5. If you child is sick, please contact the school immediately to inform them.
And remember, try not to put too much pressure on the student. Reinforce that as long as they work hard in preparation and try their absolute best you will be proud of them.