- Awarded federal 21st Century Community Learning Center grant.
- Received the Five Star School Award in 2007 – 2008.
- Utilize balanced reading programs, Read 180, to support reading comprehension.
- State of Florida model school for positive behavior system. PBS
- Middle School Principal of the year for St. Lucie County 2004-2005/2005-2006 for Region 3. One of five finalist for the state of Florida
- Active student organizations such as: National Jr. Honor Society. HOSA
- Youth Crime watch, Students Council, and Character Counts Club.
- For past 8 years – Multiple 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Place & Special Category Wins at St. Lucie County District History Fair!
- Winner of district wide Technology Competition for the last five years.
- District champion boys’ and girls’ basketball teams.
- Awarded best school-wide reading program in the state of Florida by International Reading Association.
- St. Lucie County Teacher of the year two years running 2003-2003 and 2003-2004.
St. Lucie County Teacher of the year two years running 2003-2003 and 2003-2004
2014 Algebra State EOC Exam: 100% Passed, 100% at Level 5!
Empty section. Edit page to add content here.
The Forest Grove Middle School Chorus was well received at the 2016 Spring Music Festival in Orlando on April 22, 2016. Forty-six students displayed their talents and energy in performing 2 songs to win 1st Place in the Middle School Treble Choir Category. These students served as exemplary musical goodwill ambassadors for Forest Grove Middle […]
Attention 8th Grade Students, Parents/Guardians : FGMS will be offering Saturday School Credit Retrieval for those students who are still in need of one or more credits to be promoted to high school. Sessions will run from 9:00am – 1:00pm beginning on April 9, 2016 until May 21, 2016. **Transportation will not be provided.** We are […]