- Awarded federal 21st Century Community Learning Center grant.
- Received the Five Star School Award in 2007 – 2008.
- Utilize balanced reading programs, Read 180, to support reading comprehension.
- State of Florida model school for positive behavior system. PBS
- Middle School Principal of the year for St. Lucie County 2004-2005/2005-2006 for Region 3. One of five finalist for the state of Florida
- Active student organizations such as: National Jr. Honor Society. HOSA
- Youth Crime watch, Students Council, and Character Counts Club.
- For past 8 years – Multiple 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Place & Special Category Wins at St. Lucie County District History Fair!
- Winner of district wide Technology Competition for the last five years.
- District champion boys’ and girls’ basketball teams.
- Awarded best school-wide reading program in the state of Florida by International Reading Association.
- St. Lucie County Teacher of the year two years running 2003-2003 and 2003-2004.
St. Lucie County Teacher of the year two years running 2003-2003 and 2003-2004
2014 Algebra State EOC Exam: 100% Passed, 100% at Level 5!
Congratulations to the Bulldog Soccer “A” team for winning the school’s first county championship for soccer! The Bulldog defense again only allowed one goal in four games and provided the opportunities for hat tricks from both team captains Javier Salgado and Diego Gonzalez. Mario Bello, Jesus Avila, and Roselis Mocteczuma also scored goals to lead the Bulldogs to their first […]
Kudos to the following students for their outstanding performance at the Four County Honors Band hosted by Indian River State College in Fort Pierce. The students rehearsed for several hours with a guest conductor on Thursday, 21st and 22nd and performed beautifully at the concert on Saturday evening of the 23rd. Lorenzo Gallardo-Clarinet, Samuel Hall-French […]