🚨 ATTENTION SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS 🚨
We want to remind you that the PSAT (Preliminary SAT) test is just around the corner, scheduled for October 24th. This test is a crucial step in your preparation for the SAT and a valuable opportunity to practice and refine your test-taking skills.
Here are a few essential points to keep in mind:
- The PSAT will be administered in-school on Tuesday, October 24th, 2023
- Make sure you know your test location in advance. Testing locations will be posted outside of the cafeteria and buildings 4, 1-South, & 1-North.
- ARRIVE EARLY TO SCHOOL!! That way you have time to double check your location and get to your testing room. The doors will close at the specified time, and latecomers will NOT be admitted.
Rest and Nutrition:
- Get a good night’s sleep on the night before the test and eat a healthy breakfast to fuel your brain.
- Stay positive and focused. Remember that the PSAT is a valuable opportunity to gauge your strengths and areas for improvement.
- If you haven’t already, consider taking some practice tests to get accustomed to the format and pacing of the PSAT.
This test is an excellent chance for you to prepare for the SAT and potentially qualify for the National Merit Scholarship Program. Make the most of it!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your school’s testing coordinator, Andrea Arteaga.
We wish you the best of luck on your PSAT test, and we believe in your ability to succeed!! Your hard work and dedication will undoubtedly pay off. GO COBRAS!!