Welcome to Bayshore Elementary School
Bayshore's Open House will be on Thursday, August 11 from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
On behalf of the staff at Bayshore Elementary School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2016 - 2017 school year! Please join us in welcoming our new Assistant Principal Chavonn Silas. Mrs. Silas comes to Bayshore with over 10 years of experience in the classroom. We are excited to have her as part of our Bayshore family.
At Bayshore, we believe that your children are our children, and we look forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure that our students' minds blossom and grow. As partners, we share the responsibility of our children's success and want you to know that we take that role seriously. I encourage you to fully embrace this moment in your child's life and ask that you guide and support your child's learning by ensuring that (s)he:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time (in class by 8:45).
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers.
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and increase literacy skills.
- Share school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- Informs you if he/she needs any additional support in any subject area.
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and attend college.
I urge you to take some time to become familiar with our school, and we invite you to become a member of our PTO, our School Advisory Council, or volunteer here at Bayshore. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in our children's education.
Thank you for your commitment to your children's education and we look forward to a successful year.
Lori Anne Reid
Last Modified: February 23, 2016 at 9:35 pm