Become a Volunteer!
Volunteers must apply every school year.
If you are interested in volunteering at Bayshore Elementary School:
- Navigate to the Volunteer page on the District website.
- Click on “Register to be a Volunteer” on the right hand side.
- If you already have a Skyward username/password, log in under existing applicants. If you do not
have a username/passwork, click on “Search Current Job Openings” on the left side.
- Scroll down and check volunteer box.
- Click on apply for selected positions.
- Log in using your Skyward username log-in and password (if you have not already done so).
- Follow the steps on the application.
- When the application is finished, click “Submit to HR.”
Please note: Once the online application is complete, it can take up to ten days for your information to be verified and for background checks to be completed. Once your application has been reviewed you will receive a notice in your email (if you included it in your application) and the message section of your application.
Volunteers must be approved before signing up to attend a field trip.
Middle school and high school students will need to complete the online Volunteer Application (see above) AND the paper-based Youth Volunteer Application (located in the office and media center).
Elementary students will need to complete the paper-based Youth Volunteer Application (located in the office and media center).
If you have any questions in regards to becoming a school volunteer, please contact our school volunteer coordinator at 340-4720. Thank you!