Every student should be provided with an education that will empower them with life-skills and work skills to become responsible citizens in the business and social community. Education is necessary to ensure a decent quality of life and to develop responsible citizenship. A high school education is considered the minimum survival kit for coping with today’s world. The Program:
- encourages students to master the subjects needed for graduation
- helps students resolve personal and social conflicts that might affect attitude or attendance
- empowers students to take responsibility for their future
- provides career counseling and job training
- provides flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of students
The Performance Based Preparatory Academy’s team couples academic studies with vocational training in such a way that one complements the other.