click on the picture above to enlarge
Walkers- all students that are considered walkers will be dismissed at 3:00 pm to walk off campus (staff will not walk students past the bus loading area). Parents are not allowed in the bus loading zone or the parent pick up area, for the safety of all students. There will no longer be walk up parents. If you are picking your child up at school, then all parents must drive through the parent pick up line and remain in their vehicles.
Parent Pick-Up Procedures
- Pull up to the next available cone and wait for someone to open the door.
- Please have your child ready to exit the car. For example, your child has their lunch box and backpack ready, and hugs & kisses are done before the door is open.
- Please do not ride next to your student as they are walking down the sidewalk. This slows down the car line.
- Please do not drop off students before 8:00 a.m. There is no supervision before 8:00 a.m. If you arrive after 8:30, please park and walk your child to the front door and sign them in.
- If you have a car rider sign, please have it visible for staff members. The staff member with the microphone will call your child’s name and tell them a number to go to. If you do not have a car sign, please stop and tell the staff member with the microphone your child’s name. (Example: John Smith go to number 1; the staff member will tell you which number your child will be at for pick up.
- Please pull the front of your car up to the cone with the number where your child is.We are asking all parents and family members to be patient as we implement the new system to help get all cars through in a timely manner. We have staff members in the outside lane to help keep the flow moving and for their safety please wait until the car in front of you pulls forward and not pull out to the side.
- After 3:30 p.m. please park and come inside to sign your child out.