Floresta’s PTO meets the third Wednesday of every month at 3:15 pm .
Membership in the PTO is open to all teachers, staff, administrators, and parents/guardians or other family members of students enrolled at Floresta.
MISSION: To promote welfare of children through school and community. To provide financial aide in supplemental projects which benefit Floresta students’ educational and social development and to promote school spirit. Also, to serve as a forum for communication among parents, teachers, administrators and the St. Lucie County School Board.
The PTO has provided financial support for:
- Table/benches for the outdoor classroom
- Upgrade for the sound system in the cafeteria
- Backdrop materials for drama productions
- Turning Technology Response Systems
- FSA snacks (annually)
- Books for media and classrooms
- Student and Staff recognition (annually)
- President – Misty Pandolfo
- Vice President – Melanie Hellkamp
Teacher Liason Emily Principe
Box Top collection via the box top app!
Find us on Facebook
contact information: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org