The Senior Class has adopted Habitat for Humanity as our “Class Community Project” for this year. We will be working on various projects on different Saturdays throughout the year. Each project day has a morning session and an afternoon session.
The project tasks could include: landscaping, drywall, painting, cleanup, light carpentry, etc… The project address and tasks will be provided to us possibly as late as the week prior to the project. We are given the projects based on needs at the time.
1. There are fifteen SENIOR ONLY student slots per session.
2. Students must pre-sign up and turn in a signed permission form prior to the project date.
3. Slots are on a first come first serve basis. If a student wishes to sign up for morning and afternoon session, both slots are given.
4. External family members and friends can NOT be on project site.
5. If you sign up to fill a spot, it is your responsibility to find a replacement if you cannot attend.
The dates available are:
Please see Mrs. Rondeau or Mrs. Young to sign up. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR COMPLETED PERMISSION FORM TO RESERVE A SPOT.
Please read the attachment to see the revised dress code policy for the 2014-2015 school year.
STUDENT DRESS CODE POLICY
In May 2014, the 3D Animation classes at Centennial were visited by the CBS12 news team. The class was highlighted on a program called Class Act which aired Monday, May 26,2014. Please click the link below to see the highlight video on CBS12.
Important! Picture Day information was handed out at school this week. Please look over this information so you and your child are ready for school portraits.
Parents may prepay for pictures by clicking on the Look-up my Picture Day link on the banner above.
Picture Dates are August 26-August 29 and students will go to the pictures through English class for 10th -12th graders and Freshman Seminar for 9th graders. Dual enrolled students may come to the auditorium anytime between 7:15-2:00 during the picture dates listed above.