Please join us for our School Advisory Council meeting on Wednesday, February 25th at 2:00 pm in the media center.
All parents and community members are invited to attend!Read More
The Florida Department of Education is conducting a survey for parents of students who have an Individual Educational Plan (IEP), receive Exceptional Student Education (ESE) services and are currently attending a Florida Public School.
The survey is open now through May 31, 2015.
Please complete the survey at: http://www.esesurvey.com.
Relay For Life of Saint Lucie West
What Is Relay?
- Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Because it’s a team event, individual participants are not required to be there the entire time. But it’s so much fun, you’ll find it hard to leave!
Date: Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Location: Tradition Field, 525 NW Peacock Blvd.
525 NW Peacock Blvd, Port Saint Lucie, FL Map it
Sponsors for Centennial:
Robyn Young 1-561-222-5645
Patty Jacob 1-772-475-7235
Parents: we would love your feedback. Let us know how we are doing