Homecoming Dance will take place on October 10th from 7-11pm in the Gym and the theme is Masquerade.
- All guest forms must be submitted to Q118 by Tuesday, October 6th for approval.
- Homecoming tickets are sold by authorized personnel only and are not transferable for any reason.
- Guests will not be approved at the door nor will tickets be sold at the door to anyone.
- Any presently enrolled student must also be in good standing and not on suspension or he/she will not be able to attend. A student’s good standing will be determined by the Dean/or Assistant Principal, based upon the record and/or knowledge of the individual’s behavior. Ticket holders who for any reason become ineligible for the dance will not receive a refund.
- Faculty and staff reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- No attendee will be admitted after 9PM. Those who leave for any reason may not return.
- ALL school rules (which include but are not limited to the possession and/or use of drugs and/or alcohol) apply to dances. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from the dance and possible legal/police action.
- There are no refunds, including those who are turned away at the entrance for any reason.
- Limousines, party buses, and the like will NOT be permitted without prior written approval from the Assistant Principal or Principal. Early requests are strongly encouraged since a good deal of paperwork is required.
- ALL attendees MUST be picked up/leave school property NO LATER THAN 11:30PM!!!
- Students may only wear masks that cover eyes.
- Dresses may not be shorter than mid-thigh
- Backless dresses may not be lower than mid back (NOT at waist line)
- Midriff must be covered
- Dresses may have no holes that reveal stomach, sides, or other body parts deemed inappropriate
- Dresses may have slits, no higher than mid-thigh
- Dresses may have sheer fabric, but all areas that should be covered, per dress code, must be covered with solid fabric
- No jeans, no tennis shoes, no t-shirts, no baseball caps
Monday, October 5 – Wacky Tacky Day
Tuesday, October 6 – Twin Day
Wednesday, October 7 – Jersey Day
Thursday, October 8- Character Day
Friday, October 9 – Spirit day
More Homecoming Information to Come, Stay posted!