Homecoming Dance will take place on October 10th from 7-11pm in the Gym and the theme is Masquerade.
- All guest forms must be submitted to Q118 by Tuesday, October 6th for approval.
- Homecoming tickets are sold by authorized personnel only and are not transferable for any reason.
- Guests will not be approved at the door nor will tickets be sold at the door to anyone.
- Any presently enrolled student must also be in good standing and not on suspension or he/she will not be able to attend. A student’s good standing will be determined by the Dean/or Assistant Principal, based upon the record and/or knowledge of the individual’s behavior. Ticket holders who for any reason become ineligible for the dance will not receive a refund.
- Faculty and staff reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- No attendee will be admitted after 9PM. Those who leave for any reason may not return.
- ALL school rules (which include but are not limited to the possession and/or use of drugs and/or alcohol) apply to dances. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from the dance and possible legal/police action.
- There are no refunds, including those who are turned away at the entrance for any reason.
- Limousines, party buses, and the like will NOT be permitted without prior written approval from the Assistant Principal or Principal. Early requests are strongly encouraged since a good deal of paperwork is required.
- ALL attendees MUST be picked up/leave school property NO LATER THAN 11:30PM!!!
- Students may only wear masks that cover eyes.
- Dresses may not be shorter than mid-thigh
- Backless dresses may not be lower than mid back (NOT at waist line)
- Midriff must be covered
- Dresses may have no holes that reveal stomach, sides, or other body parts deemed inappropriate
- Dresses may have slits, no higher than mid-thigh
- Dresses may have sheer fabric, but all areas that should be covered, per dress code, must be covered with solid fabric
- No jeans, no tennis shoes, no t-shirts, no baseball caps
Monday, October 5 – Wacky Tacky Day
Tuesday, October 6 – Twin Day
Wednesday, October 7 – Jersey Day
Thursday, October 8- Character Day
Friday, October 9 – Spirit day
More Homecoming Information to Come, Stay posted!
Information sheets and permission slips for students who want to get the Flu Mist were sent home this week.
The Flu Mist will be offered to students who bring back the paperwork on Thursday, September 24th between 10:45am – 12:00pm in the auditorium.
The student should come during their lunch period.