Program Coordinator/Instructor: Mrs. Jacklyn Cebelak RN, BSN
Instructor: Mrs. Nicole Williams, LPN
Industry Certifications / Credentials Offered:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified EKG Technician (CET)
To Learn More about the Allied Health Program at Port St. Lucie High School, visit this website: Allied Health Port St. Lucie High School
- Health Science 1– Beginning sophomore year, this course is designed to provide students with an overview of the human body. This class will focus on structures, functions, diseases, medical terminology, and health careers related to diagnosing diseases of the human body.
- Health Foundations 2/Allied Health 3– The first semester is designed to improve students’ knowledge of the health care delivery system and the variety of health occupations available. It will focus on job responsibilities within many health career clusters. Second semester is designed to provide EKG and/or CCMA certification.
- CNA– Certified Nursing Assisting focuses on a career as a CNA. There will be clinical rotations along with a large time in the simulation lab on campus.