Students at Port St. Lucie High school in grades will be issued a school laptop.
Students and parents must complete the following to receive their school-issued laptop:
Please note the following additional fees:
- Missing, Lost, or Destroyed Laptop $400
- Damaged Laptop Casing $30
- Missing or Lost Laptop Charger $30
- Broken or Damaged Laptop Screen $30
- Broken or Damaged Laptop Keyboard $10
All fees can be paid through School Pay.
Students who do not return laptops and/or pay lost charger or Laptop Damage Fees will have an obligation placed on their account that will prevent the student from receiving a laptop the following year or may delay graduation activities.
Laptop repairs can be completed in the Media Center. Questions about student Laptops should be directed to Kelly Brown, Media Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.