Math Tutoring at Port Saint Lucie High School
Every Tuesday from 2:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Students must have their own transportation or take the 4:45 p.m. activity bus.
Click this link for the online textbook. It is assigned by the District so the topics covered are not in the same order as covered in class, BUT it still covers ALL the topics. If this link doesn’t work, please…
- Go to the parent/student homepage from the St Lucie Schools website: https://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/parents-students/
- Scroll down until you see the “Learning Resources” box on the right, then select “High School”
- Click on “My HRW” from the list on the right (black box with orange and white fonts)
Algebra Nation covers everything students go over in class in the same order. Once to land on the Home Page,
- Select Florida
- Click Enter and type in Port.
- Port Saint Lucie High School should drop down, select it.
- Log in.
Offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
This site covers MANY subjects, including math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more.
Math Tutoring at Indian River State College
Pruitt Campus-St Lucie West
500 NW California Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
Academic Support Center
Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Phone: 772-879-4199, option 3
The first time the student visits, the parent goes in with the student to meet the tutor and go over the guidelines and procedures. After that, the parent leaves. Parents are not permitted to stay in the Tutoring Lab. Student must bring work to go over with the tutor.
This is all at NO COST to the student. This program is for high school students only.