Greetings Seniors and Parents/Guardians,
Please remember to attend our Senior Career and Post-Secondary Event on October 12th at 6:00pm in the PSLHS Media Center. Please bring charged student laptop with you with login credentials.
- FAFSA experts are available to assist you in completing the 2023/2024 FAFSA.
- Military Recruiters will be available for Q and A.
- IRSC Admissions and Program Recruiters will be available if you are interested in an AA, BA, AS, or a technical certification for a trade or public service(Fire Academy, Welding, Construction, etc.)
- School Counselors will be available for Q & A about other scholarship opportunities.
The FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, it’s required by most colleges/universities/technical schools to start the financial aid process even if you do not qualify.
- All students including students enlisting in the military or not going to college should complete the FAFSA as plans do change.
- Some States and Schools have limited funds, please complete your FAFSA in October.
- Parents and students need to have access to their social security number and 2021 tax returns.
- 23/24 FAFSA is based on 2021 tax returns, you do not need to wait until January to complete the FAFSA.