Welcome to the Treasure Coast High School Physical Education Department.
We are excited to have you this year. The Titan PE Department is dedicated to providing interactive and engaging curriculum for our students. In order to carry out this goal, it is imperative that students are aware of expectations of the physical education department. The Titan PE Department has implemented changes to the procedures in order to maximize compliance per the CDC recommendations.
Students on Campus:
- Students that are face to face will participate in a progressive walking program.
My Florida School Option:
- Assignments for all classes can be found on Canvas. Please email your teacher of record if you have any questions.
- Students are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing and sneakers on days when they have PE.
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, the locker rooms will not be utilized at this time.
- If you’re unable to fully participate in class due to a medical condition, it must be documented by a doctor’s note, stating your limitations. Please make sure your doctor’s note is specific. Written assignments will be issued.
Your teacher will evaluate notes from your parents regarding minor health problems.
- ABSOLUTLY NO FOOD, DRINKS, OR GUM ALLOWED IN THE GYM. This includes ANY opened items including items in backpacks.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Staying in the assigned area is required.
- Be on time.
- Respect others and their belongings.
Come to class prepared.
- Verbal Warning.
- Call home or conference/Notify appropriate Dean.
- Referral to dean’s office.
* If a severe disruption occurs, a referral will be written and given to an Assistant Principal.*