The Titan PE Department is dedicated to providing interactive and engaging curriculum for our students. We offer a variety of activities to engage students in a well rounded Physical Education Experience.
- Students are expected to dress out and participate every day in class.
- Students must have access to Canvas and TEAMS
- If you’re unable to fully participate in class due to a medical condition, it must be documented by a doctor’s note, stating your limitations. Please make sure your doctor’s note is specific. Written assignments will be issued.
- You may be excused from participation for 1 week with a note from home. If you need to be excused for more than 1 week, the note must be from a doctor detailing how long you are to be excused and/or limitations.
- ABSOLUTLY NO FOOD, DRINKS, OR GUM ALLOWED IN THE GYM. This includes ANY opened items including items in backpacks.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Staying in the assigned area is required.
- Be on time.
- Respect others and their belongings.
- Come to class prepared.
- Verbal Warning.
- Call home or conference/Notify appropriate Dean.
- Referral to dean’s office. * If a severe disruption occurs, a referral will be written and given to an Assistant Principal.*
TCHS Physical Education Department