It’s that time of year where parents need to register their children for the next school year. Below are forms that need to be filled out and emailed to Ms. Sanders, our Registrar. The following forms must be filled out and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Right click on the link to download. These forms can be filled in on the computer and saved and then returned via email. If you prefer to hand write, click on the form and print… then after filling the form, scan the form, save as a PDF and return via email. If you have any questions, please send an email to the above email address.
*Please note, if you answer “yes” to any of the questions your child will be tested for English proficiency so that the teacher(s) can better serve him/her and may receive ESOL services.
FLORIDA MIGRANT EDUCATION PROGRAM
Email completed forms to email@example.com with the following:
Any parent or guardian registering students in St. Lucie Public Schools for the first time must upload the following documents when registering for Treasure Coast High. Treasure Coast High cannot process a registration without these documents:
- Original birth certificate
- Health Examination (physical) The exam must be dated within 12 months prior to enrollment. Not required for students transferring from any Florida public or private school, if the requirement has already been met.
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (original blue card). If you have moved from another state, you will need to take your current immunization record to the St. Lucie County Health Department (5150 NW Milner Dr., Port St Lucie, FL 772-462-3800), to your doctor, or to a clinic to have immunizations transferred on FL-680 Form.
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Proof of custody (if the child is not living with both natural parents).
- Copy of Individual Education Plan (IEP) if your child is in an Exceptional Education Program
- Picture ID of parent/guardian (MANDATORY)
- 2 Primary Proofs of Address (NAME and ADDRESS must printed on document):
- Electric, Water, or Land Line Telephone Bill – within 30 days
- Signed Lease Agreement – within 60 days
- Official Rent Receipt – within 30 days
- Current Mortgage Deed – within 60 days
- Mortgage Payment Coupon – within 30 days ♦ Sales/Builder’s Contract – (with Completion within 6 months)
- If living with relatives or friends: contact Student Assignment at (772) 429-3930
Please email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
VERONICA REYES, Registrar • 772-807-4307(p) • 772-807-4302(f)