Senior Portraits 2020-2021 school year
Next scheduled time:
- September 19 (Saturday)
- Date: Saturday, October 3
- Address: 582 NW University Blvd, Suite 350 Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
- Venue name: Regal Event Hall
- Appointment times: 9:00a-4:00p
- Date: Saturday, October 10
- Address: 2195 SE Airoso Blvd Port St Lucie FL 34984
- Venue name: Port St Lucie Community Center
- Appointment times: 9:00a-4:00p
You can go to: www.leonards.com to schedule your appointment. We will alert through email when you can start setting appointments. This will be at the TCHS auditorium. Please enter through the student parking lot into the auditorium. We will share further instructions in regard to CDC regulations closer to the time of the photo sessions.
If you do not receive an email, please call their customer service at 888-224-5045 so that they may assist you. Due to COVID-19, you must have an appointment. Ladies, please be sure to bring a spaghetti strap shirt that you can pull off your shoulders. Gentlemen bring a light-colored t-shirt. See below for locations and times. These will be your last opportunities to have your senior portraits done for the yearbook.
There will be a $15.00 sitting fee for your formal portrait and casual portrait. In order to appear in the yearbook, you must have at least your formal portrait done. If this is financially too difficult for you, please have your parent/guardian contact Ms. Stark @ firstname.lastname@example.org. We can make arrangements for you, because we want you in the TCHS yearbook! So, please don’t let that keep you from having your photo taken. Any packages that you would like to order for prints can be paid for the day of or through online purchases.
Your senior advisors are:
- Ms. Kristin Landry (email@example.com)
- Ms. Leilani Ankiel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
They will be able to answer questions in regard to other senior information.
The Assistant Principal for Seniors is:
- Mr. Jason Monroe (email@example.com)
For questions regarding appointments, prices, etc.,… please call (888) 224-5045.
Underclass Portraits (9-11 grade) 2020 – 2021
Sept 22 & 23
On September 22nd and 23rd, we will be doing our school photos for the yearbook and purchase.
For our students who are having face to face instruction, you will be scheduled throughout the two days during the day.
For our virtual students, we have made arrangements for you to come to the school auditorium to have your photo done during these 2 days, but after normal school hours. Please drive to the back of the school. You will enter through the main doors of the auditorium. Directions will be given when you arrive. We are asking parents to wait outside.
It is important that you follow the schedule. You will be turned away if you come at a time that you are not listed to come.
September 22, 2020:
2-3 pm: A – D
3-4 pm: D – G
4-5 pm: H – K
September 23, 2020:
2-3 pm: L – O
3-4 pm: P – S
4 -5pm: T-Z
To order photos, please click on the link below.
If you have questions, please email Ms. Stark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Baby Photos – class of 2021
Baby photos are now being accepted until October 31, 2020
Due to the pandemic, we are trying to minimize contact; therefore, we are asking you to provide your baby photos digitally.
- Make sure your photo is clear and in focus
- No “naked” baby photos.
- Please DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS of PHOTOS
- Scanning: Please make sure you set your scanner to scan at 300 ppi (not 72 ppi). Save it as a .jpg or .jpeg (NOT PDF)
- Ages 0-2 years old
- Hard Copy (in the event they absolutely can not provide a digital photo):
- No larger than 8×10
- MUST be placed in a sealed envelope with student’s name on it as it appears in Skyward, as well as the name – MS. STARK (so they know who to give it to). We will not accept it if it is not in an envelope.
- A self-addressed envelope that the photo will fit in must be provided so that we can mail it back to you.
- Must be dropped off at front office NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30th.
Yearbook Purchases 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Yearbooks for the 2020-21 School year are on sale NOW! Last year, we ran out. Order now so that you don’t miss out on this very unique year!
To order the 2020-21 Yearbook, click here
Here is what we have in stock, should you be interested in purchasing what we have in reserve.
- 2019 – 2020 Yearbooks: $125.00 Click here to order
- 2018 – 2019 Yearbooks: $75.00 Click here to order
- 2017 – 2018 Yearbooks: $65.00 Click here to order
*If you order one of the above yearbooks, please email Ms. Stark with a copy of your receipt and let her know when you will come to the front office to pick it up (please give 24 hour notice) or if you would like to have it mailed.
Ms. Stark: email@example.com
Dedication Ads/Business Ads
Dates to be announced