Meetings: After school on Tuesdays until 2:45pm.
What is First Priority Club?
- This club exists to give students a place to gather with other Christians on campus, but even more importantly it serves to empower each student to be the person they were created to be.
- The club is associated with First Priority of South Florida.
- Meetings are student led and students take turns in volunteering for leadership roles each meeting.
- Local youth ministers attend and provide encouragement each week.
- The specific goals of the club are spread the “Good News” and to connect students on campus to friends and to local churches.
- All students are invited to participate.
To Learn more about First Priority Club, visit this website: First Priority of South Florida